Trump says coming up with a bipartisan health–care bill will be 'so easy.' It won't be.
After President Trump and congressional Republicans admitted defeat in their effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act, Trump publicly put the blame on Democrats. That, despite the fact that Republicans …
AP SPIN METER: Was Trump Joking on Health Care?
Ryan says House to revisit healthcare, offers no details
Health care talks revive
- What to watch for in new healthcare score – The Hill
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health care is key issue as Montana fills US House seat – ABC News
- With healthcare in turmoil, Senate Republicans are under pressure to buck Trump – Los Angeles Times
- Brown: In health care, less is more – Arizona Republic
- Medical Research, Health Care Face Deep Cuts In Trump Budget – NPR
- Trump’s newest health care proposal might be one of his most unpopular ideas yet – Washington Post
- Mercy Fairfield prepares for future of health care – Hamilton Journal News (subscription)
- Uncertainty grows as Trump delays a health care decision – ABC News
- The price tag on universal health care is in, and it’s bigger than California’s budget – Sacramento Bee