Trump says coming up with a bipartisan health–care bill will be 'so easy.' It won't be.
After President Trump and congressional Republicans admitted defeat in their effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act, Trump publicly put the blame on Democrats. That, despite the fact that Republicans …
AP SPIN METER: Was Trump Joking on Health Care?
Ryan says House to revisit healthcare, offers no details
Health care talks revive
- GOP Health Care Plan Gets Backing From Freedom Caucus After Changes – NBCNews.com
- Freedom Caucus backs health care proposal but obstacles remain – CNN
- Republicans aim to revive health care with new amendment – CNN
- California details health care options – San Francisco Chronicle
- House Freedom Caucus leaders back new health-care plan – Washington Post
- The Cost Of Health Care Insurance, Taxes and Your W-2 – Forbes
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers – ABC News
- Republicans are losing the health care fight. Badly. – CNN
- Even in Trump’s base, his path forward on health care is awfully unpopular – Washington Post
- In bid to revamp health care, Trump could hurt one of US’s biggest job creators – CNNMoney