Trump on health care: 'It's a big, fat, beautiful negotiation'
Earlier in the day, Trump appeared to lower expectations for an immediate drop in health insurance costs after a replacement bill is passed. He told a White House gathering of Americans who say they've been negatively affected by the Affordable Care …
The GOP's dramatic change in strategy to pass its health–care law
What's inside the Republican health care bill?
24 million would lose health insurance coverage by 2026 under GOP's Obamacare replacement, new estimate says
- Uninsured ranks still to grow by tens of millions under latest House health-care bill, CBO says – Washington Post
- Analysis of GOP healthcare bill: 23 million more uninsured, skimpier coverage, higher deductibles – Los Angeles Times
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Seattle Post Intelligencer
- The GOP faces another judgment day on healthcare – Business Insider
- Why the CBO score on House health-care bill is so critical to markets – CNBC
- What to watch for in new healthcare score – The Hill
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health care is key issue as Montana fills US House seat – ABC News
- With healthcare in turmoil, Senate Republicans are under pressure to buck Trump – Los Angeles Times
- Brown: In health care, less is more – Arizona Republic