Trump on health care: 'It's a big, fat, beautiful negotiation'
Earlier in the day, Trump appeared to lower expectations for an immediate drop in health insurance costs after a replacement bill is passed. He told a White House gathering of Americans who say they've been negatively affected by the Affordable Care …
The GOP's dramatic change in strategy to pass its health–care law
What's inside the Republican health care bill?
24 million would lose health insurance coverage by 2026 under GOP's Obamacare replacement, new estimate says
- Poll: 50 Percent Have Little to No Confidence in GOP Health-Care Push – NBCNews.com
- Border wall, health care at issue as shutdown looms – Albany Times Union
- White House says vote on health-care plan may not come for weeks – CNBC
- Reducing Health Care Costs – New York Times
- Micro-Hospitals Offer an Alternative Health Care Model for Local Communities – U.S. News & World Report
- American health care is so messed up that a whole industry has been created to help navigate it – MarketWatch
- Health Care In America: An Employment Bonanza And A Runaway-Cost Crisis – Kaiser Health News
- Pence pushes state solutions for health care – San Francisco Chronicle
- WH officials: Busy week, but no health care vote or shutdown – CNN
- Trump heads into tough week with budget, health care battles – Atlanta Journal Constitution