Trump: 'Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated'
President Donald Trump on Monday claimed that “nobody knew that health care could be so complicated,” and again flirted with the idea that Republicans should let Obamacare “implode” so that Democrats shoulder the blame. Even as he re-upped his …
Trump: 'Nobody knew health care could be so complicated'
Health care, Supreme Court on agenda as Congress returns
John Oliver: Republicans' healthcare plan covers Americans like “a thong covers your dad's ass”
- Uninsured ranks still to grow by tens of millions under latest House health-care bill, CBO says – Washington Post
- Analysis of GOP healthcare bill: 23 million more uninsured, skimpier coverage, higher deductibles – Los Angeles Times
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Seattle Post Intelligencer
- The GOP faces another judgment day on healthcare – Business Insider
- Why the CBO score on House health-care bill is so critical to markets – CNBC
- What to watch for in new healthcare score – The Hill
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health care is key issue as Montana fills US House seat – ABC News
- With healthcare in turmoil, Senate Republicans are under pressure to buck Trump – Los Angeles Times
- Brown: In health care, less is more – Arizona Republic