Trump: 'Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated'
President Donald Trump on Monday claimed that “nobody knew that health care could be so complicated,” and again flirted with the idea that Republicans should let Obamacare “implode” so that Democrats shoulder the blame. Even as he re-upped his …
Trump: 'Nobody knew health care could be so complicated'
Health care, Supreme Court on agenda as Congress returns
John Oliver: Republicans' healthcare plan covers Americans like “a thong covers your dad's ass”
- Opinion: This is Americans’ best chance to improve their health care – MarketWatch
- App to give patients stake in health care – The Tennessean
- US Speaker Ryan opposes Trump working with Democrats on health care – CNBC
- California officials, insurers: Health care ‘an ongoing battle’ – San Francisco Chronicle
- Those Indecipherable Medical Bills? They’re One Reason Health Care Costs So Much. – New York Times
- House GOP weighing another try at passing health care bill next week, sources say – Chicago Tribune
- Exclusive: Republicans mostly blame Congress for healthcare reform failure – Reuters/Ipsos poll – Reuters
- Court says nothing about health care appeal – BusinessWeek
- Trump says coming up with a bipartisan health-care bill will be ‘so easy.’ It won’t be. – Washington Post
- Hillary Clinton Faults Trump On Health Care And Lack Of Women Appointees – NPR