Trump is now destroying a healthy health–care system
In case you missed it, this week saw the debut of Trumpcare. There was no new legislation, and the previous health–care system, Obamacare, wasn't repealed. It was re-accommodated, United Airlines-style: bloodied, knocked silly and heaved aside.
Farewell, Rhode Island! Keep Up The Health Care Conversations.
Healthcare Challenges In The State
Two Takes: Health Care Reform
- What to watch for in new healthcare score – The Hill
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health care is key issue as Montana fills US House seat – ABC News
- With healthcare in turmoil, Senate Republicans are under pressure to buck Trump – Los Angeles Times
- Brown: In health care, less is more – Arizona Republic
- Medical Research, Health Care Face Deep Cuts In Trump Budget – NPR
- Trump’s newest health care proposal might be one of his most unpopular ideas yet – Washington Post
- Mercy Fairfield prepares for future of health care – Hamilton Journal News (subscription)
- Uncertainty grows as Trump delays a health care decision – ABC News
- The price tag on universal health care is in, and it’s bigger than California’s budget – Sacramento Bee