These Republicans Could Doom Their Party's Health Care Bill
House Republicans are in danger of losing a vote on their health care bill, a defeat that would be hugely damaging for the party and President Donald Trump. Trump campaigned on the promise to repeal the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, …
Trump tries to rally support for healthcare bill as US markets drop
Insurance Executive Blasts GOP Health Care Proposal: 'This Bill Is Terrible'
Trump warns GOP on health care: 'We won't have these crowds if we don't get this done'
- GOP Health Care Plan Gets Backing From Freedom Caucus After Changes – NBCNews.com
- Freedom Caucus backs health care proposal but obstacles remain – CNN
- Republicans aim to revive health care with new amendment – CNN
- California details health care options – San Francisco Chronicle
- House Freedom Caucus leaders back new health-care plan – Washington Post
- The Cost Of Health Care Insurance, Taxes and Your W-2 – Forbes
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers – ABC News
- Republicans are losing the health care fight. Badly. – CNN
- Even in Trump’s base, his path forward on health care is awfully unpopular – Washington Post
- In bid to revamp health care, Trump could hurt one of US’s biggest job creators – CNNMoney