These Republicans Could Doom Their Party's Health Care Bill
House Republicans are in danger of losing a vote on their health care bill, a defeat that would be hugely damaging for the party and President Donald Trump. Trump campaigned on the promise to repeal the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, …
Trump tries to rally support for healthcare bill as US markets drop
Insurance Executive Blasts GOP Health Care Proposal: 'This Bill Is Terrible'
Trump warns GOP on health care: 'We won't have these crowds if we don't get this done'
- What to watch for in new healthcare score – The Hill
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health care is key issue as Montana fills US House seat – ABC News
- With healthcare in turmoil, Senate Republicans are under pressure to buck Trump – Los Angeles Times
- Brown: In health care, less is more – Arizona Republic
- Medical Research, Health Care Face Deep Cuts In Trump Budget – NPR
- Trump’s newest health care proposal might be one of his most unpopular ideas yet – Washington Post
- Mercy Fairfield prepares for future of health care – Hamilton Journal News (subscription)
- Uncertainty grows as Trump delays a health care decision – ABC News
- The price tag on universal health care is in, and it’s bigger than California’s budget – Sacramento Bee