The GOP Wants More Health Care Choices. Is That Really a Good Idea?
Republicans pressing for repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act are stressing one broad theme over and over: Freedom of choice. The House GOP bill, called the "American Health Care Act" and now moving through Congress, aims to free up …
John Stoehr: Protect health care, promote entrepreneurs
American Medical Association calls Republican health care plan 'critically flawed'
GOP health care plan shifts benefits toward higher-income people
- Concierge medicine can complement health care reform in Oregon: Guest opinion – OregonLive.com
- Trump’s path forward only gets tougher after health-care fiasco – Washington Post
- Paul Ryan Emerges From Health Care Defeat Badly Damaged – New York Times
- Trump defiant after healthcare bill pulled before vote – BBC News
- Trump blames Democrats for failed healthcare bill – BBC News
- Inside the GOP’s Health Care Debacle – POLITICO Magazine
- Health care shift will stress system – Stockton Record
- Here’s how stocks could react now that the GOP health-care bill has been killed – CNBC
- Winners and losers after Friday’s pulled health-care bill – CNBC
- New health care subsidies target inner-Beltway communities – Gazette.Net: Maryland Community News Online