Senate Group Draws Fire for Lack of Women Working on Health Care
A Senate working group tasked with crafting a version of health care policy that can muster support from at least 50 of the 52 Republican senators has found its mission complicated by who has not been included — women senators. The Republican …
GOP criticized for lack of women on health care leadership group
Will Republican senators pass the GOP health–care bill? Here's what they're saying so far.
House Speaker Paul Ryan hopes Senate will pass health–care bill in 'a month or two'
- Senators’ demands underscore McConnell’s health care problem – ABC News
- Trump returns to political challenges, from Russia inquiry to health care – USA TODAY
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – Boston Herald
- Trump calls for more spending on health care so it’s ‘the best anywhere,’ but he just proposed big cuts – Washington Post
- Trump proposes spending more on healthcare before touting tax cut – Washington Examiner
- GOP health care plan could harm anti-opioid efforts – Washington Times
- Bartiromo: Novartis CEO upbeat on company, health care – USA TODAY
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Boston Herald
- ‘Everyone I know is worried.’ Terrified patients await fate of their healthcare – Los Angeles Times
- Why Republicans are so bad at health care – Washington Post