Sebelius under fire for asking health care execs for Obamacare advertising money
Washington Free Beacon
The former chief ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush said that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appears to have violated federal ethics rules when she asked health care executives to contribute to the campaign to implement …
GOP lawmakers seek GAO probe of Sebelius' fundraising efforts
Cabinet Secretary Solicits Large Donations to Publicize Health Care Law
Is Sebelius shaking down health-care execs to finance Obamacare?
- How to avoid health care headaches – Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Tech Confab Boosts Health-Care Focus – Wall Street Journal
- For small businesses, health care at what cost? – Budgeteer
- Save the Children describes healthcare disaster in Syria – Reuters
- What makes a community healthy? – Los Angeles Times
- Lyme Disease, What is going on?
- Hidden health-care fees leave patients fuming – Columbus Dispatch
- City laboring to find health care deals – New York Daily News
- Slew of changes to health-care law creates more confusion for consumers – Washington Post
- Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease