Sebelius under fire for asking health care execs for Obamacare advertising money
Washington Free Beacon
The former chief ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush said that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appears to have violated federal ethics rules when she asked health care executives to contribute to the campaign to implement …
GOP lawmakers seek GAO probe of Sebelius' fundraising efforts
Cabinet Secretary Solicits Large Donations to Publicize Health Care Law
Is Sebelius shaking down health-care execs to finance Obamacare?
- House GOP Files Lawsuit Over Obama’s Health-Care Law – Wall Street Journal
- Obama’s Health Care Aid to Small Firms Disappoints – ABC News
- US Overstates Health-Care Enrollees – Wall Street Journal
- Majority Say Not Gov’t Duty to Provide Healthcare for All – Gallup.com
- My PICC Line Removal Ceremony for Lyme disease. I’m Done w abx. Doing 100% Alternative Medicine !
- Obama’s health care aid to small firms disappoints – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health Care Needs Less Innovation and More Imitation – blogs.hbr.org (blog)
- In US, Ratings of Healthcare Coverage Generally Steady – Gallup.com
- More mental health care urged for kids who self-harm – KFMB News 8
- Granite Healthcare Network and Cigna Launch Largest Accountable Care Program … – MarketWatch (press release)