Sebelius under fire for asking health care execs for Obamacare advertising money
Washington Free Beacon
The former chief ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush said that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appears to have violated federal ethics rules when she asked health care executives to contribute to the campaign to implement …
GOP lawmakers seek GAO probe of Sebelius' fundraising efforts
Cabinet Secretary Solicits Large Donations to Publicize Health Care Law
Is Sebelius shaking down health-care execs to finance Obamacare?
- What the Supreme Court Challenge Means for the Health-Care Law – Wall Street Journal
- White House Sends Mixed Signals on Failed Home Care Insurance Program – Fox News
- Lawyer Put Health Act in Peril by Pointing Out 4 Little Words – New York Times
- Antidepressants and School Shootings, Suicide, Addiction.
- In Four-Word Phrase, Challenger Spied Health Care Law’s Vulnerability – New York Times
- We have a plan for fixing health care – Washington Post
- Are Anti-Abortion Efforts Curtailing Healthcare Availability in TX? – Public News Service
- State to clinics: Send back payments for dental care – California Watch
- Health Care Reform: Time For a Checkup? – IndustryWeek
- The Phony Legal Attack on Health Care – New York Times