Saving Healthcare Costs Through Prevention May Prove Elusive
Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
75 percent of healthcare costs in the United States come from treating chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. More than half of Americans suffer from one or more of these health problems largely caused by poor eating and lifestyle choices.
- US Overstates Health-Care Enrollees – Wall Street Journal
- Majority Say Not Gov’t Duty to Provide Healthcare for All – Gallup.com
- My PICC Line Removal Ceremony for Lyme disease. I’m Done w abx. Doing 100% Alternative Medicine !
- Obama’s health care aid to small firms disappoints – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health Care Needs Less Innovation and More Imitation – blogs.hbr.org (blog)
- In US, Ratings of Healthcare Coverage Generally Steady – Gallup.com
- More mental health care urged for kids who self-harm – KFMB News 8
- Granite Healthcare Network and Cigna Launch Largest Accountable Care Program … – MarketWatch (press release)
- The Upshot|How Much Did Health Insurance Rates Go Up? It’s Complicated – New York Times
- U.S. Annual Healthcare Spending Is A Stunning $3.4 Trillion, Says Study – Forbes