Saving Healthcare Costs Through Prevention May Prove Elusive
Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
75 percent of healthcare costs in the United States come from treating chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. More than half of Americans suffer from one or more of these health problems largely caused by poor eating and lifestyle choices.
- Oregon may dump health exchange for HealthCare.gov – USA TODAY
- Lyme Disease and Bipolar, OCD, Schizophrenia, other Mental Illness
- What Big Data Can’t Tell Us About Health Care – New Yorker (blog)
- Can Cheeseburgers Cause Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Kidney Disease Diet
- Exclusive: FBI warns healthcare sector vulnerable to cyber attacks – Reuters
- California health insurers to raise average rates 8% to 14% – Los Angeles Times
- Change Your Income, Change Your Health Insurance Plan – NPR (blog)
- Nutrition For Huntington’s disease
- GOP to Obama: We Don’t Want Health-Care Subsidies – Fox Business