Miss USA Kara McCullough backtracks on health care remarks
"I am privileged to have health care and I do believe that it should be a right," McCullough said on "Good Morning America" Tuesday. "I hope and pray moving forward that health care is a right for all worldwide." She continued, "I just want people to …
Miss USA Kara McCullough clarifies health care comment: 'I do believe that it should be a right'
Miss USA clarifies: Healthcare 'should be a right'
New Miss USA ignites social media firestorm by calling health care a 'privilege,' not a 'right'
- Trump returns to political challenges, from Russia inquiry to health care – USA TODAY
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – Boston Herald
- Trump calls for more spending on health care so it’s ‘the best anywhere,’ but he just proposed big cuts – Washington Post
- Trump proposes spending more on healthcare before touting tax cut – Washington Examiner
- GOP health care plan could harm anti-opioid efforts – Washington Times
- Bartiromo: Novartis CEO upbeat on company, health care – USA TODAY
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Boston Herald
- ‘Everyone I know is worried.’ Terrified patients await fate of their healthcare – Los Angeles Times
- Why Republicans are so bad at health care – Washington Post
- Health care fight clouds future of access to coverage – The Tennessean