Legislators hire Deffenbaugh to write health care laws
One of the many complications of the Affordable Care Act is how the changes in health insurance regulations put the state's laws out of whack with new federal standards. As with other aspects of the health care law, state lawmakers have resisted …
Who pays more for health care?
Proposed reform-law insurance tax rules issued
Why Published Prices Could Improve US Health Care Costs
- Many states avoiding paying for glitchy health care sites – Washington Times
- Lyme Disease Diagnosis, Incidence and Controversy
- Spending on Health Care Increases, Trend Likely to Continue – Fox Business
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll – Reuters
- Lyme Disease Health Byte
- Inovalon Provides Reason For Optimism For the Future Of Healthcare – Forbes
- U.S. Health Care Usage, Spending Resume Rise in 2013 – DailyFinance
- Are Psychiatric Disorders Really Diseases?
- US healthcare usage and spending resumes rise in 2013: report – Reuters
- Obamacare: Tuesday midnight deadline looms for last-minute health care … – San Jose Mercury News