Health-Care Costs Out of Control?
We split — twice as much we spend twice as much as most nations 20% of GDP on health care. The story appears this week in time magazine put another way. We spend more on health care in the next ten big spenders combined Japan and Germany France …
Time magazine dissects why health care costs are so high
Bringing Down Health-Care Costs Isn't Always Complicated
Viewpoints: Health Care 'Price Gouging;' Health Law Pushing Employers To Cut …
- Oregon may dump health exchange for HealthCare.gov – USA TODAY
- Lyme Disease and Bipolar, OCD, Schizophrenia, other Mental Illness
- What Big Data Can’t Tell Us About Health Care – New Yorker (blog)
- Can Cheeseburgers Cause Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Kidney Disease Diet
- Exclusive: FBI warns healthcare sector vulnerable to cyber attacks – Reuters
- California health insurers to raise average rates 8% to 14% – Los Angeles Times
- Change Your Income, Change Your Health Insurance Plan – NPR (blog)
- Nutrition For Huntington’s disease
- GOP to Obama: We Don’t Want Health-Care Subsidies – Fox Business