Health-Care Costs Out of Control?
We split — twice as much we spend twice as much as most nations 20% of GDP on health care. The story appears this week in time magazine put another way. We spend more on health care in the next ten big spenders combined Japan and Germany France …
Time magazine dissects why health care costs are so high
Bringing Down Health-Care Costs Isn't Always Complicated
Viewpoints: Health Care 'Price Gouging;' Health Law Pushing Employers To Cut …
- Many states avoiding paying for glitchy health care sites – Washington Times
- Lyme Disease Diagnosis, Incidence and Controversy
- Spending on Health Care Increases, Trend Likely to Continue – Fox Business
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll – Reuters
- Lyme Disease Health Byte
- Inovalon Provides Reason For Optimism For the Future Of Healthcare – Forbes
- U.S. Health Care Usage, Spending Resume Rise in 2013 – DailyFinance
- Are Psychiatric Disorders Really Diseases?
- US healthcare usage and spending resumes rise in 2013: report – Reuters
- Obamacare: Tuesday midnight deadline looms for last-minute health care … – San Jose Mercury News