Governors fear they'll get stuck with bigger health care bill
As President Donald Trump prepares to unveil details of his plan to overhaul the nation's health insurance system, much of the focus will be on the more than $ 500 billion spent every year on Medicaid. The joint state-federal program for low-income …
Trump: 'Nobody knew health care could be so complicated'
Trump Promises 'Something Special' on Health Care Before Speech
Trump: 'Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated'
- Uninsured ranks still to grow by tens of millions under latest House health-care bill, CBO says – Washington Post
- Analysis of GOP healthcare bill: 23 million more uninsured, skimpier coverage, higher deductibles – Los Angeles Times
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Seattle Post Intelligencer
- The GOP faces another judgment day on healthcare – Business Insider
- Why the CBO score on House health-care bill is so critical to markets – CNBC
- What to watch for in new healthcare score – The Hill
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health care is key issue as Montana fills US House seat – ABC News
- With healthcare in turmoil, Senate Republicans are under pressure to buck Trump – Los Angeles Times
- Brown: In health care, less is more – Arizona Republic