Gov. Jan Brewer vetoes health care transparency bill
Brewer wrote in a letter to Senate President Andy Biggs Friday that while she supports transparency in health care, she was concerned about the practical and potential legal implications of the bill. Brewer says the vetoed bill's definition of health …
Gov. Brewer vetoes health care transparency bill
Brewer vetoes health care price bill
- Spending on Health Care Increases, Trend Likely to Continue – Fox Business
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll – Reuters
- Lyme Disease Health Byte
- Inovalon Provides Reason For Optimism For the Future Of Healthcare – Forbes
- U.S. Health Care Usage, Spending Resume Rise in 2013 – DailyFinance
- Are Psychiatric Disorders Really Diseases?
- US healthcare usage and spending resumes rise in 2013: report – Reuters
- Obamacare: Tuesday midnight deadline looms for last-minute health care … – San Jose Mercury News
- Kathleen Sebelius Leaves Government After Wrecking Health Care Market … – Forbes
- What is liver disease?