New York Times
GOP lawmaker cautions health care bill is Obamacare 'tweak'
After campaigning on repealing the health care law and voting to gut it, an Iowa Republican is cautioning constituents fearful of losing coverage that the House GOP replacement is just "a tweak of Obamacare" that would have gone further had he had his way.
What Spain Gets Right on Health Care
GOP Health Plan Doesn't Address the Biggest Health Care Problems
Jason Lewis: Challenge these myths about the GOP health care bill
- Trump returns to political challenges, from Russia inquiry to health care – USA TODAY
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – Boston Herald
- Trump calls for more spending on health care so it’s ‘the best anywhere,’ but he just proposed big cuts – Washington Post
- Trump proposes spending more on healthcare before touting tax cut – Washington Examiner
- GOP health care plan could harm anti-opioid efforts – Washington Times
- Bartiromo: Novartis CEO upbeat on company, health care – USA TODAY
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Boston Herald
- ‘Everyone I know is worried.’ Terrified patients await fate of their healthcare – Los Angeles Times
- Why Republicans are so bad at health care – Washington Post
- Health care fight clouds future of access to coverage – The Tennessean