GOP health–care plan hangs in balance as House leaders push for Thursday floor vote
The Republican health–care overhaul faces its greatest test ever Thursday as President Trump and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) work feverishly to persuade enough Republican lawmakers to back the measure and push it to a floor vote.
Trump tries to close health care deal with GOP skeptics
Would the Republican health care plan increase out-of-pocket costs?
Midterm elections 'loom large' as fence-sitting Republicans vote on health–care reform
- What to watch for in new healthcare score – The Hill
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – San Francisco Chronicle
- Health care is key issue as Montana fills US House seat – ABC News
- With healthcare in turmoil, Senate Republicans are under pressure to buck Trump – Los Angeles Times
- Brown: In health care, less is more – Arizona Republic
- Medical Research, Health Care Face Deep Cuts In Trump Budget – NPR
- Trump’s newest health care proposal might be one of his most unpopular ideas yet – Washington Post
- Mercy Fairfield prepares for future of health care – Hamilton Journal News (subscription)
- Uncertainty grows as Trump delays a health care decision – ABC News
- The price tag on universal health care is in, and it’s bigger than California’s budget – Sacramento Bee