GOP health–care plan hangs in balance as House leaders push for Thursday floor vote
The Republican health–care overhaul faces its greatest test ever Thursday as President Trump and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) work feverishly to persuade enough Republican lawmakers to back the measure and push it to a floor vote.
Trump tries to close health care deal with GOP skeptics
Would the Republican health care plan increase out-of-pocket costs?
Midterm elections 'loom large' as fence-sitting Republicans vote on health–care reform
- GOP Health Care Plan Gets Backing From Freedom Caucus After Changes – NBCNews.com
- Freedom Caucus backs health care proposal but obstacles remain – CNN
- Republicans aim to revive health care with new amendment – CNN
- California details health care options – San Francisco Chronicle
- House Freedom Caucus leaders back new health-care plan – Washington Post
- The Cost Of Health Care Insurance, Taxes and Your W-2 – Forbes
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers – ABC News
- Republicans are losing the health care fight. Badly. – CNN
- Even in Trump’s base, his path forward on health care is awfully unpopular – Washington Post
- In bid to revamp health care, Trump could hurt one of US’s biggest job creators – CNNMoney