Can Republicans sell their health–care plans to a skeptical public?
It took a monumental effort by Republicans to sell one another on the health–care bill that narrowly passed the House on Thursday. It could take an even bigger effort to sell it to the public. When the bill finally got through the House, President …
How the House healthcare bill measures up to Trump's promises
What's in the House health care bill?
Governors uneasy over Medicaid changes in GOP health care bill
- Trump returns to political challenges, from Russia inquiry to health care – USA TODAY
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – Boston Herald
- Trump calls for more spending on health care so it’s ‘the best anywhere,’ but he just proposed big cuts – Washington Post
- Trump proposes spending more on healthcare before touting tax cut – Washington Examiner
- GOP health care plan could harm anti-opioid efforts – Washington Times
- Bartiromo: Novartis CEO upbeat on company, health care – USA TODAY
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Boston Herald
- ‘Everyone I know is worried.’ Terrified patients await fate of their healthcare – Los Angeles Times
- Why Republicans are so bad at health care – Washington Post
- Health care fight clouds future of access to coverage – The Tennessean