Ad attacking Carlos Curbelo misleads about healthcare bill
A group fighting against the repeal of the Affordable Care Act says that House Republicans voted for a healthcare bill that would lead to skyrocketing costs for older consumers. Save My Care, a health care advocacy group, launched an ad attacking two …
Daily on Healthcare: Senate healthcare talks 'a disaster'
GOP lawmaker cautions health care bill is Obamacare 'tweak'
Interview with Healthcare Wonk Lanhee Chen: How Can the Senate Improve the Healthcare Bill?
- Trump returns to political challenges, from Russia inquiry to health care – USA TODAY
- Maine gets pieces in place for health care law – Boston Herald
- Trump calls for more spending on health care so it’s ‘the best anywhere,’ but he just proposed big cuts – Washington Post
- Trump proposes spending more on healthcare before touting tax cut – Washington Examiner
- GOP health care plan could harm anti-opioid efforts – Washington Times
- Bartiromo: Novartis CEO upbeat on company, health care – USA TODAY
- Big protests in Spain against health care reforms – Boston Herald
- ‘Everyone I know is worried.’ Terrified patients await fate of their healthcare – Los Angeles Times
- Why Republicans are so bad at health care – Washington Post
- Health care fight clouds future of access to coverage – The Tennessean